Budapest Airport Transfer Service respects the privacy of those accessing our website. We undertake to protect the confidentiality of our visitors including all personal information supplied in the course of contracting with us for services. We undertake not to sell your personal information to third parties for commercial or marketing purposes.
Collection of Personal Data
Budapest Airport Transfer Service collects personal data when you visit us, apply for a service subscription, respond to a member’s questionnaire and through the use of cookie technology. We may also combine information that we have about you with information we obtain from our business partners or affiliates.
Use of Personal Data
Budapest Airport Transfer Service may on occasion use your personal information to contact you about promotional offers, advise you of matters relevant to service provision and in some cases, solicit your feedback.
However, Budapest Airport Transfer Service will provide you with an option within every communication to opt out of receiving any communications of this nature or you can contact our customer contact centre to ensure that you do not receive such promotional information, at EMAIL LINK
Budapest Airport Transfer Service collects and shares aggregated user data with business partners, sponsors or other third parties for the purposes of developing content and ensuring relevant advertising and content. Such user data will never be used to identify individual users. These business partners and affiliated companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
Any information Budapest Airport Transfer Service collects from you through correspondence with us, whether via e-mail, telephonically or by written letter, will only be used to address the matters within that correspondence. If this requires referring such correspondence within Budapest Airport Transfer Service or to a third party to ensure customer service, your personal information will only be disclosed to the point necessary to address your query or concerns, and will otherwise be kept confidential.
Reservation of Rights
Budapest Airport Transfer Service reserves the right to disclose information about visitors where required in good faith, to do so by law or to exercise our legal rights or defend ourselves against legal claims.
Budapest Airport Transfer Service further reserves the right to share information with law enforcement to investigate or prevent illegal activities being committed over our network.
Budapest Airport Transfer Service reserves our rights to disclose your personal information where you have given us explicit legal written consent to do so.
Budapest Airport Transfer Service reserves the right to monitor user and network traffic for site security purposes and prevent any unauthorized attempts to tamper with our site or cause damage to our property.
This Privacy Notice is issued by the BAT Taxi Budapest, www.budapestairporttransfer.org (“BAT”, “we”, “us”, “our”).
The purpose of this notice is to inform you of the data relating to you that we collect and use in connection with this website and the uses (including disclosures to third parties) we make of such data. The BAT is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any linked sites.
If you have any questions about our use of your personal data, please contact us here.
Personal Data that we Collect and Process
We collect and process personal data relating to you in connection with your use of this website and our relationship with you.
This personal data may include:
- your name and contact details, including your phone number and email address;
- information that you provide in any online application form;
- information that you submit during a consultation process with us;
- information that you provide by email;
- any other personal data relating to you that you provide to us or that we generate about you in connection with your use of the BAT website, and the BAT app.
Website Usage Data
We use a monitoring application to collate and analyse certain statistical information about the use of this website. When you visit our website, the following information is retained about that visit:
- IP (Internet Protocol) address;
- the number of times per visit a request for data was received from each IP address;
- the entry page to our website;
- the length of time spent on our website;
- the exit page from our website;
- the IP address of a link if used to access our website;
- the identity of any search engine used to access our website;
- a list of all the pages visited while in our website; and
- the name of the browser used, e.g. Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer.
No attempt is made to identify individual users or to associate the technical details listed above with any individual.
Purposes of Processing and Legal Basis
We will use personal data relating to you for the purposes of:
- improving and developing this website and our apps;
- processing application forms;
- engaging in a consultation process;
- carrying out research and customer satisfaction surveys;
- responding to queries, bookings and feedback submitted by you;
- sending you promotional and marketing materials, subject to any preferences that you express when we collect your contact details or subsequently. You can opt out of receiving promotional and marketing materials from us at any time by contacting email@example.com;
- generating and analysing statistics regarding usage of this website, including the frequency of use of individual pages (where possible, personal data will be anonymised before being used for this purpose);
- fraud prevention, investigation and detection;
- establishing, exercising or defending legal claims;
- performing our functions as a public authority and complying with our legal obligations.
The legal bases on which we process your personal data are:
- that this is necessary for the performance of tasks that we carry out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us by law;
- that this is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation that applies to us; or
- that you have given your consent to the processing.
Recipients of Data
We may disclose your personal data to other organisations in connection with the above purposes, including:
- to third parties who we engage to provide services to us in connection with this website, such as outsourced service providers, IT services providers, professional advisers and auditors;
- to other public authorities and bodies where required or permitted by law, such as the Police or other law enforcement authorities for the purposes of the prevention, investigation or detection of crime.
We will not hold your personal data for longer than is necessary. We retain your personal data for as long as we need it for the purposes described in this Notice, or to comply with our obligations under applicable law and, if relevant, to deal with any claim or dispute that might arise between you and us. Feedback, bookings, queries, complaints and other correspondence submitted on our website or by email are retained for 7 years. The retention period for Freedom of Information requests, responses and feedback is indefinite.
You have the following rights, in certain circumstances and subject to certain restrictions, in relation to your personal data:
- the right to access your personal data;
- the right to request the rectification and/or erasure of your personal data;
- the right to restrict the use of your personal data;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data;
- the right to receive your personal data, which you provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to require us to transmit that data to another controller; and
- where our processing of your personal data is based on you having provided consent, the right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time by emailing here.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us here.
Cookie Type Duration Description
Cookie compliance Persistent 1 year Remembers if you clicked the accept button in the Cookie information bar at the top of your browser.
Google Analytics Persistent 1 year To help us improve our website and to better understand how people use our website, we use Google Analytics. Most websites use an analytics program. The collected data is anonymous, it does not identify you as an individual in any way. It helps us identify how many people visit our site, which country they are from, how many pages they visited, how fast our site loaded etc.
To delete the cookies refer to your browser’s help section.
We may occasionally update this policy. We encourage you to periodically review this policy for the latest information on our privacy practices.
If you are not happy with the way we are using your personal data or how we facilitate your rights or comply with our obligations under applicable data protection law, you have the right to make a complaint to the Data Protection Commissioner by emailing here.
E-mail: CONTACT LINK